Universal Orlando Theme Park Benefits
Stay in the heart of the excitement of Universal Orlando Resort and enjoy exclusive resort-wide benefits you can’t receive staying anywhere else! It’s the best way to experience Universal Orlando Resort.
- SKIP THE REGULAR LINES with Universal Express Unlimited ride access in Universal Studios Florida and Universal's Islands of Adventure—a FREE^ benefit worth up to $129 per person, per day^^ (valid theme park admission required. Not valid at Universal's Volcano Bay.). It's the fastest way to ride—enjoy unparalleled access all day long, as often as you'd like!
- Early Park Admission† to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ and select attractions at Universal’s Volcano Bay one hour before the theme park opens. This is your opportunity to experience some of our most popular attractions before nearly all other guests. (Valid to one Universal Orlando theme park as determined by Universal Orlando. Valid theme park admission† required.)
- Take the complimentary water taxis along picturesque waterways or ride the shuttle bus directly to both theme parks and Universal CityWalk.
- Priority seating at select restaurants throughout both theme parks and enjoy first available seating at select Universal Orlando and CityWalk restaurants.
- Resort-wide charging privileges with your room key card. Use your hotel room key card to charge food and merchandise at Universal Orlando locations where credit cards are accepted.
- Complimentary delivery of merchandise purchased throughout the resort to your hotel room.
- Enjoy complimentary club-to-club access* to select Universal CityWalk venues for the length of stay. All guests need to do is show their room key to receive entry into the clubs.
With three amazing theme parks—Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure and the all new Universal's Volcano Bay Water Theme Park — the unique dining and entertainment of Universal CityWalk and more. Universal Orlando Resort is an entire universe of action, thrills and excitement for every member of the family.