- American Express
- Diners Club
- Japanese Credit Bureau (JCB)
- Carte Blanche
Once a guest arrives at Universal Orlando, all of the above forms of payment, plus cash and traveler's checks, will be accepted for additional hotel charges.
The self-service Business Center provides services and conveniences to assist guests attending a business meeting or on vacation who just need to stay "in touch." A computer with internet and printer is accessible 24 hours a day. OPEN: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. (Fees apply, hours subject to change)
Days Prior to Stay Penalties
6 days or more Full Refund
0- 5 days prior Charged one night's room rate plus tax
PLEASE NOTE: Deposits are forfeited if guest checks out of the hotel prior to the check-out date.
A full service concierge desk is located off the lobby of each hotel. This service handles all dining, transportation, amenity, wheelchair / electric scooter, and many, many other reservations. For help, call 407.503.2200.
Cribs are complimentary. Rollaways are available through Star Service Hotline. The fee for rollaway is $25 per day plus tax and is available on a first come, first served basis. Only one rollaway is allowed per room. Please call the Star Service Hotline for assistance at 407.503.2313.
Services available at the front desk.
- Equal to one night's room rate plus tax.
- The credit card will be charged within 5 business days of the booking date.
- Arrivals within 5 days of booking will have their credit card charged upon hotel check-in; full cancellation policies apply.
Age Requirements - Guests must be 21 years of age to book a hotel room and provide proper identification upon check-in.
Check-in at 4:00 PM / Check-out at 11:00 AM
Guests with Disabilities - The Hard Rock Hotel is compliant to ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) guidelines in specially equipped guest rooms. Restaurants are wheelchair accessible.
- Florida State Sales Tax 6.5%
- Orange County Occupancy Tax 6%
- 12.5% Total Tax
Our hotels provide a timely and efficient service based on the guest's needs. Services include laundry, dry cleaning, quick pressing, and shoe shine service. If necessary, Express or Same Day Service can be requested.
Hours of Operation: Available 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM; 7 days a week. Call the Star Service Hotline at 407.503.2313 for assistance.
Guest can receive mail throughout their stay. If you intend to receive mail during your stay with, please be sure to include the resort’s mailing address, along with your name and arrival day for your reservation.
Please note that a per package handling fee will apply to all packages that are received through the Luggage Service desk. Pricing may vary and is based on the size of the package.
The hotel cannot accept groceries or any other perishables that are mailed to the resort.
For guests who need to rent a mobility scooter during their stay, we have four preferred vendors allowed to deliver equipment on hotel property.
The preferred vendors are listed below. Please be aware that no other companies are allowed to deliver mobility scooters on hotel property.
- Buena Vista Rentals - https://www.buenavistascooters.com/
- BP Mobility - https://www.bpmobility.com/
- Scooter Bug - http://www.scooterbugmobilityrentals.com/orlando.html
- Apple Scooter - https://www.applescooter.com/
Modifications to existing reservations are subject to availability at time of change.
- A one time cleaning fee* of $100 per stay will be charged
- No more than two pets may occupy any one guestroom
- A health certificate for each pet, obtained from a veterinarian within 10 days of the pet's arrival must be presented upon check-in at the hotel
- Guests arriving with pets will be placed in pet friendly rooms
- Arrangements must be made with housekeeping for daily room cleaning
- Dogs may be walked in designated areas only
- If the dog's behavior results in complaints by other guests, the owner may be asked to board the dog in an outside shelter
- Pets are not allowed in the pool/lounge or restaurant areas
- Pet friendly rooms include: Non-smoking Garden View Rooms only.
- Club rooms do not participate in the program
Self Parking: $27 plus tax per night
Valet: $36 plus tax per night
Self Parking: $29 plus tax
Valet: $41 plus tax
*Rates subject to change without notice
Hard Rock Hotel is a smoke-free hotel. Our non-smoking policy will apply to all areas of the hotel with the exception of designated outdoor areas. $250 cleaning fee for smoking in guest rooms.
Call Star Service Hotline to request anything to make your stay more comfortable. Whether it's a special amenity or a tooth brush, just pick up the phone in your guest room to make a request. 407.503.2313
Universal Orlando® Resort has a variety of booking options for travel agents. For more information, please visit our dedicated website at www.universaltravelagents.com or call 1-800-331-3134.
You can purchase Universal Orlando™ tickets for the theme parks as well as Sea World®. Plus, you can purchase tickets to many of Orlando's other attractions and dinner shows, including Blue Man Group, and Aquatica™. For help, call 407.503.2209.