The Business Center provides services and conveniences to assist guests attending a business meeting or on vacation who just
need to stay "in touch." OPEN: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. (Fees apply, hours subject to change) A computer w/ internet and printer is accessible 24 hours a day.
A full service concierge desk is located off the lobby of each hotel. This service handles all dining,
transportation, amenity, wheelchair / electric scooter, and many, many other reservations.
Attraction Ticket Center
You can purchase Universal Orlando tickets for both theme parks as well as Sea World. Plus, you can purchase
tickets to many of Orlando's other attractions and dinner shows.
Guests with Disabilities
The Hard Rock Hotel is compliant to ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) guidelines in specially equipped guest
rooms. Restaurants are wheelchair accessible.
Cribs & Rollaways
Cribs are complimentary. Rollaways are available through Star Service Hotline. The fee for rollaway is $25 per day plus tax is available on a first come, first served basis. Only one rollaway is allowed per room.
Currency Exchange & Check cashing
Services available at the front desk of each hotel.
Laundry, Dry Cleaning and Special Services
Our hotels provide a timely and efficient service based on the guest's needs. Services include laundry, dry cleaning,
quick pressing, and shoe shine service. If necessary, Express or Same Day Service can be requested. Hours of Operation:
Available 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM; 7 days a week
Call Star Service to request anything to make your stay more comfortable. Whether it's a special amenity or a tooth brush,
just pick up the phone in your guest room to make a request. 407.503.2332.
Age Requirements - Guests must be 21 years of age to book a hotel room and provide proper identification upon check-in.
Check-in at 4:00 PM / Check-out at 11:00 AM
Deposits & Cancellation Policy
Acceptable forms of payment
- Equal to one night's room rate plus tax.
- The credit card will be charged within 5 business days of the booking date.
- Arrivals within 5 days of booking will have their credit card charged upon hotel check-in; full cancellation policies apply.
The following major credit cards may be accepted for deposits (for reservation deposits, cash and traveler's checks are not accepted):
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Japanese Credit Bureau (JCB)
- Carte Blanche
- Once a guest arrives at Universal Orlando, all of the above forms of payment, plus cash and traveler's checks, will be accepted for additional hotel charges.
Modifications to existing reservations are subject to availability at time of change..
- Florida State Sales Tax 6.5%
- Orange County Occupancy Tax 6%
- 12.5% Total Tax
Days Prior to Stay:
6 days or more
0- 5 days prior
charged one night's room rate plus tax
PLEASE NOTE: Deposits are forfeited if guest checks out of the hotel prior to the check-out date.
Loews Loves Pets:
- Cleaning fee* of $50 per night will be charged (Maximum of $150 will be charged for stays of three nights and more)
- No more than two pets may occupy any one guestroom
- A health certificate for each pet, obtained from a veterinarian within 10 days of the pet's arrival must be
presented upon check-in at the hotel
- Guests arriving with pets will be placed in pet friendly rooms
- Arrangements must be made with housekeeping for daily room cleaning
- Dogs may be walked in designated areas only
- If the dog's behavior results in complaints by other guests, the owner may be asked to board the dog in an
- Pets are not allowed in the pool/lounge or restaurant areas
- Pet friendly rooms include: Non-smoking Garden and Non-smoking Pool view only.
- Club rooms do not participate in the program
Hard Rock Hotel is a smoke-free hotel. Our non-smoking policy will apply to all areas of the hotel with the exception of designated outdoor areas.
$250 cleaning fee for smoking in guest rooms.
Self Parking: $20 plus tax per night
Valet: $27 plus tax per night
Self Parking: $22 plus tax
Valet: $32 plus tax
*Rates subject to change without notice
Universal Orlando Resort has a variety of booking options for travel agents. For more information, please visit our dedicated website at www.universaltravelagents.com or call 1-800-331-3134.